Sunday instructions are a bit different because of the West Seattle farmers market shuts down access to our California Avenue entrance.
Please Read Carefully
- Artists Load-in is between 8:30-10am on Sunday morning. You will load in via Revelry Room cocktail bar (Door on the black wall behind 4547 California Ave).
- You can not leave your car in the parking spaces behind the building or in our neighbors spots, it will be towed. After you load-in you must find street parking, or park in one of the nearby paid lots after your load-in. We are not responsible for any tickets or towing expenses.
- Load-out will be through the front of the building, since the Revelry Room bar will be open for business by the time the market is over. You will be able to pull your car around the market barricades on California Ave, if you are stopped by the farmers market team, tell them that you are loading out at Jet City Labs.
- Communications for Sunday Market is through Derek at Jet City Labs (206) 457-2866
- Please promote yourself and the event through your social media and emails. Jet City Labs will assist in boosting your posts via reshare to our audience. Be sure to tag us on your posts, our handle is @jetcitylabs
- You must provide your own display/table and the covering. Your space is for a standard size 6-foot table. (6’x4’)
- Food Vendors – You must provide Jet City Labs a list of the wattage of any electric powered equipment before the event. Our breaker cannot accommodate a large electrical load therefore plan on that not being an option. Send list to email@example.com